The Black Women's Dept. of Labor turns two today!
If you've been tuning into this podcast since it was called the Birth Justice Podcast NYC, then you remember the very first episode was published on Wednesday July 8th, 2020 - my birthday! The inaugural episode featured an interview with my mom about giving birth to me in NYC in the 1980's.
To celebrate the occasion we're taking a quick production break (we'll return in August with the last few episodes of the season) and asking for your support!
Support can look like:
- listening to the Black Women's Dept. of Labor podcast (catch up on episodes during the break!)
- sharing the podcast with someone who may be interested in listening (or funding!) the project
- following the podcast on Instagram @BlackWomensLabor
- subscribing to the podcast newsletter
- purchasing the podcast music
- joining the Patreon
- giving a one time donation via PayPal
These energetic exchanges and financial contributions make this podcast possible and ensure its sustainability.
Big big thank you to the folks who do this already! Your support has not gone unnoticed!